The HDZ NRW is one of the leading international treatment centers for cardiac, vascular and diabetic diseases in Germany and the first address in Bad Oeynhausen for people with diabetes and coronary disease.
In HDZ you will find:
- Monitoring of diabetic patients of all ages and with all forms of the disease
- Treatment of diabetic foot syndrome
- Treatment of nervous lesion and circulatory disorders
The International Neuroscience Institute GmbH (INI) in Hannover is since 1998, the first address for private neurosurgical diseases. Founder is Prof. Dr. Madjid Samii, who has a worldwide excellent reputation.
- Diseases of the brain (brain and skull base tumors, arteriovenous malformations, aneurysms, cavernomas)
- Spinal cord diseases (tumors, syringomyelia, arterivenous malformations)
Language offers: German, English and Arabic
The KURPARK CLINIC is a center for medical rehabilitation with three specialist clinics for
- Internal medicine
Kurpark-Klinik is in Bad Nauheim, has 268 beds and performs follow-up treatment (AHB) directly after a hospital stay, as well as inpatient and outpatient treatment, such as healing process. They also have treatments for children.
Kreisklinik Jugenheim guarantees ultramodern medical standard and the best possible care for our patients.
- Clinic for Traumatology and Orthopedics
- Department of Internal Medicine I - General internal medicine and Gastroenterology
- Department of Internal Medicine II - Cardiology, Angiology and Intensive Care Medicine
- Clinic for Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery/Facial Surgery
Dr. med. Philipp Behrendt is a specialist with many years of expertise in plastic and aesthetic surgery. The focus of his work is the reconstruction of the female breast, its enlargement, creation and reduction.
Treatment in overview:
- Face and head - facelift, ear correction
- Breast surgery - breast reduction/streamline processes, breast augmentation, reconstruction after tumor removal, breast surgery for men
- Body - liposuction, tummy tuck, arm/thigh lift, scar correction
His internationally renowned specialty sets represent:
The DIEP method is a method, the chest of excess lower abdominal fat Commercial to be reconstructed.
The DIEP flap technique is considered by experts as a ,,Gold-Standard" for breast reconstruction with autologous tissue.
The MHH Clinic, founded in 1965, is one of the world's leading university medical centers. In the MHH clinic, the department of neurology supplies the full range of acute and chronic neurological disorders outpatient (emergency care and neurological clinic) and stationary. Special experience focused on the treatment of patients with cerebrovascular disease (e.g. stroke). Furthermore, part of this treatment is also a liver or kidney disease.
Dr. Nikolaus Redtenbacher is a specialist for ears, nose and throat and so far the only certified plastic surgeon in Austria that has officially been recognized by the medical Association in Austria. He is one of Austria's leading experts in the field of rhinoplasty, eyelid tightening, facelifts and wrinkle injections.
Dr. Redtenbacher was the first doctor to offer CoolSculpting in Vienna in 2012. CoolSculpting was firstly done in the US. It is revolutionary and modern method of non-surgical fat reduction. It leads to visible and long lasting results.
He has successfully performed more than 1,000 treatments.
Besides, Dr. Redtenbacher is medical consultant for VIAC (Vienna International Allergy Clinic) in Cairo and Kuwait. He gives international lectures and training sessions on nasal surgery, allergy diagnosis and therapy. Furthermore, he teaches doctors in the techniques of wrinkle injections.
The MATERNUS Clinic for Rehabilitation is one of the most powerful rehabilitation clinics in Germany. There are carried out rehabilitation measures as well as follow-up treatment (AHB). Nationwide the Maternus clinic has an intensive medical rehabilitation department (IMR).
- Cardiology/Internal Medicine/Metabolic Diseases
The clinic in Bad Wildungen called ,,Klinikzentrum Mühlengrund" is composed of 2 rehabilitation hospitals (inpatient rehabilitation) with departments of diabetology, orthopedics, internal medicine/cardiology, neurology and psychosomatic medicine.
The clinic is for:
- Follow-Up Treatment
- Rehabilitation in multiple and chronic diseases
- Psychosocial counseling.
Departments of the hospital:
- Orthopaedics (Prof. Dr. Engelhardt)
The clinic has:
- Orthopedic disorders
- Accident and injuries
- Functional rehabilitation training and Endoprosthesis
DRK-Kliniken Nordhessen is the second largest hospital in the Kassel region. On 1st January, 2017, the RKH Kassel and the Klinik Kaufungen get together to a new hospital, the DRK-Kliniken Nordhessen Gemeinnützige GmbH.
The following departments can be found here:
- Clinic for orthopedics, accident surgery and rehabilitation medicine
- Clinic for pain medicine
- Physiotherapy and much more.