Our Falcare service is specialized in comprehensive care of patients.
Our business activities include:
- The planning of your medical consultations with famous doctors for your clinical picture
- Obtaining your treatment plans before the admission to the hospital Clinic
- Obtaining of estimate of costs for your medical treatment in Germany
- Translation service that are available anytime for you
- Organizing Drivers & Limousines according to your wishes
- An advisory service by expert doctors and therapists, that is available for patients regarding all their medical issues
- The supply of medical aids by our cooperation partners
- Training for doctors with our long-standing cooperation partners
Liposuction is an operation in which fetal cells are aspirated with cannulas at certain points under the skin. It is performed as a beauty treatment. The goal of a liposuction is to permanently reduce or remove fat pads at certain body sites. The fetal cells cannot be found at these sites, e.g. on the stomach, on the legs, on the hip, on the face, or on the buttocks.
A brain tumor is a tissue proliferation that develops from the tissue in the skull and affects the brain in its function. They usually arise from the nerve tissue (glioma / astrocytoma), from the brain membranes, from the Hypophysenadenom (Hypophysenadenom) or from nerves (neurinoma). In essence, there are three treatment methods for brain tumors: surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
The term "chronic inflammatory disease" is used to summarize disease pictures which are characterized by recurrent or continuously occurring inflammatory changes of the intestine. The most important chronic inflammatory diseases are:
• Morbus Crohn
• Colitus ulcerosa
Cramp-like abdominal pain and persistent diarrhea are the two most common symptoms of chronic inflammatory disease.
Other symptoms are for example, a bloody stool, fever, weight loss, fatigue, joint pain and a limited length growth.
The term throat cancer refers to a malignant growth in the larynx. The larynx is an organ in the throat, which separates the air and the esophagus, and which is with the help of the voice produced. Throat cancer is therefore called as laryngeal carcinoma or malignant laryngeal tumor. The biggest risk factors for a malignant throat cancer are tobacco and alcohol consumption. Further risk factors are pollutants such as asbestos, nickel, chromium, arsenic and benzpyrene.
Mesothelioma is an aggressive and lethal form of cancer. Although there are some treatment options, for many people with a mesothelioma, a healing is hopeless.
Typical Symptoms & Signs:
• Respiratory distress
• Weight loss
• Breast pain
Tooth and jaw treatment
Dentistry is a shortcut for the field of dental, oral and jaw surgery and includes the prevention, detection and treatment of diseases in the areas of the teeth, mouth and jaw.